All about Turkey and sandy beaches


Hey, guys.
I haven't seen you for more than all week and I really missed you. So, here is a post about Turkey, my holidays, good food, a nature, people etc. I had amazing holidays in Avsallar. It is a small town of Turkey, located near the sea with amazing sandy beaches. I was here for 10 days and had relaxing holidays with my Mum and sister. We spent most of days in the beach and evenings walking in the town and local markets to know culture and people of Turkey. Also, we went to amazing place - Green Canyon which I absolutely loved. What can be better than greenish blue river surrounded by mountains? I hope you all enjoy, because this is couple of pictures of my journey and this is also link to my instagram for daily post which you might want to see more of that.

https://www.instagram.com/aine_sk/?hl=en

Best Wishes,
XOXO, AMI mode







Green Canyon



Delicious foodie




Relaxing moments near the sea






Green Canyon


 An inspirational OOTD


Happy child



More OOTD

Comments