What is going on and grey weather








OOTD:
Grey baggy pants from boutique shop
Shirt from comma 
Burgundy bag from bershka
Sneakers from Nike (Air max)
Sunglasses Motivi


Hi loves,
I haven't seen you for a while. You have no idea what have happened lately in my life. I had an amazing summer and opportunity spend time with my family near the sea and a number of birthdays which you know already, but also I had a really busy summertime. I spend a lot of time improving my english skills and sometimes everything drove me crazy, because I had had an enormous amount of work. Furthermore, I sometimes didn't had time for going out with friends. However, I had one of the best summer in my life with a lot of adventures. For that reason I actually can't concentrate on my blog's posts and I am really sorry for that. And finally, I broke my leg in the end of the summer. So, that leads me to completely different life situation which is a absolute pie in the sky comparing with my ordinary character. Sadly, this cause me the lack number of posts. Even so, This is my ootd from my last photoshoot which I had done just before I got my trauma. So,  I hope you would like my choice of the clothes and the place which I had chosen. This is Gediminas castle. One of the most popular paces to visit in Lithuania, because of charm of this place as well as an magnificent view of the city of Vilnius, which can be seen above this hill. Also, I hope you will have an amazing day.
 With love,
XOXO AMI


For daily life:
https://www.instagram.com/aine_sk/?hl=en

Comments