Mix and match post. Traveling light. London

Heyyyyyy loves, 
I haven’t seen you for ages and I have to tell you sooo much. First of all, as you can see I have changed the name of my blog. Also, I chose to add some extra topics to my new baby. By the way, I have to tell you about my uni life. Yeah, I have started to go to a university. It is crazy, because I still feel like a child in my heart. But yeah, I am a student and have just finished my first exam session. Also, I have finally visited one of my best friend who lives in England. Traveling only with hand language is the most convenient and the cheapest way, although realizable not for all people. For that reason this post is all about mixing together different clothes and creating new looks. In this way you can take not many clothes, but look super fashionable (only with 9 pieces). So enjoy and have a good day! 

All clothes: 
  1. Jeans - Girl style
  2. Baggy pants - sorry do not remember the exact brand
  3. bomber - Asos
  4. shirts ( both with the neck)- Zara
  5. Long shirt - Double agent 
  6. sparkling shirt - my mom's 
  7. Pink sweater - Colour the benetton 
  8. Vest - Gap
  9. Red pants - Mango




First look: 
ootd of travelling day: (9,4,3)
p.s. Please do not mind socks. I wore the same shoes (new balance) like in other ootds.



The second look (1,4,3)






Third look: (1,5,8) (bag from Primark). This look also can look amazing with the same bomber. :)



Forth day: (2,6,3)




The last day: (2,7)







Comments